Topic:- ADA Accommodation and Compliance: What should the Process between Employer and Employee should look like?
This webinar explores the issue of what should the process be between employer and employee when trying to accommodate individuals with disabilities while complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Why should You attend this webinar?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What is an employer’s obligation to provide a “reasonable accommodation”
- Why should the employee initiate the request for accommodation?
- When requesting a reasonable accommodation what should the process between employer and employee look like?
- What is meant by “effective and reasonable accommodation”?
- What are some of the possible penalties for noncompliance?
- Most recent case law and EEOC regulatory developments regarding telecommuting, reassignment, predictable shifts and leaves of absence as reasonable accommodations.
- What specific Employers are covered under this Act and their responsibilities
- What Employees are covered by this Act and their responsibilities
- What Leave is Provided to Covered Employees
- Returning to Work, rights, and responsibilities of the employee and Employer