I wanted to take a moment to highlight the key features of our Seminar and the speaker delivering this session.
Attending this Seminar qualifies for 5 SHRM credits.That may be counted toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM.
Topic: Workshop on Excel: Pivot Tables and Look-Up Functions
Date & Time:- Friday, 2nd March 2018 at 09:00 – 06:00 pm ET
Venue:- Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport, Miami, FL, USA .
If you’re not presently using look-up formulas in your spreadsheets then you’re likely spending far more time building spreadsheets than necessary. In this live workshop work alongside Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, as he shows you the ins-and-outs of using look-up functions in Microsoft Excel. You’ll start with the VLOOKUP function and master the arguments and situations where VLOOKUP can save you time and improve the integrity of your spreadsheets. You’ll also work through troubleshooting techniques, and develop an eye for the nuances amidst your data that can cause look-up functions to return an error.
Pivot tables are one of Excel’s most powerful features because they enable users to quickly and easily summarize data and create reports from complex data. In this live workshop work alongside Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA, as he shows you the ins-and-outs of using pivot tables in Microsoft Excel. Bring your laptop so that you can instantly create reports from lists of data in Excel. You’ll start by initiating a pivot table from a list of data, add fields, dig deep into the numbers, and much more.
Practitioners who can benefit by using lookup functions to improve the integrity of their worksheets and to work more efficiently in Excel.
Practitioners who wish to learn how to use Excel pivot tables to easily summarize data and create accurate reports.
Morning:Firsthand Excel: Look-up Formulas
- Improving the integrity of spreadsheets with Excel’s VLOOKUP function.
- Exploring why VLOOKUP sometimes returns #N/A instead of a desired result.
- Future-proofing VLOOKUP by using Excel’s Table feature versus referencing static ranges.
- Utilizing Excel’s IFERROR function to display alternate values when VLOOKUP returns an error…… read more
Afternoon: Firsthand Excel: Mastering Pivot Tables
- Identifying the requirements of ideal data sets to be analyzed within your pivot tables.
- Compiling unwieldy data into the format required for pivot table analysis quickly and easily.
- Verifying that a pivot table is referencing all the data you’re expecting to be summarized.
- Using a simple keyboard shortcut to post the same formula to multiple cells at once…..read more
Click here to view Seminar Brochure.