I am extending you the invitations for the live webinar on “How to Improve Your Leadership Style” that we are hosting with Ijona Skills. If you are already registered, I apologize for the extra communication.
* Attending this Webinar qualifies for 1 SHRM credit.That may be counted toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM.
Date & Time:- Wednesday, 14th February 2018 at 03:30-04:30 PM ET
Topic:- How to Improve Your Leadership Style
Everyone has room to grow. The good can become great, the mediocre can become really good and the basket case can totally “get it together.” Everyone has the potential to dramatically improve. It’s really all about behavior and the decision is completely yours.
We are going to peel the onion of leadership, style and behavior in this webinar. You will have a brand new perspective on what makes a leader great, how to evaluate yourself and how to change those things about your style and behavior that will get you better results. We will delve into beliefs, values and behaviors. Then we will share how they are developed and how we can deliberately change each one of them. Areas Covered in the Session:
- What characteristics does a great leader have?
- What style of leadership is most effective?
- Where do you fit and how do you decide to change?
- Factors that determine who you really are.
- There are only two ways to fundamentally change.
- Designing a plan that is realistic.
- Let’s discuss beliefs, values and behaviors and what about style.
- Do you need reinforcement, external support or anything else?
- How do you know when you have ARRIVED?