I wanted to take a moment to highlight the key features of our Seminar and the speaker delivering this session.
Attending this Seminar qualifies for 5 SHRM credits.That may be counted toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM.
Topic: “Virtual Team” – Managing People Effectively in Multiple Locations
Date & Time:- Friday, 23rd February 2018 at 09:00-06:00 pm ET
Venue:- Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport, Miami, FL, USA .
As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
Some of the survey’s key findings are:
- 85% of respondents say that virtual team work is extremely or somewhat critical to their job
- 41% report that their teams never meet in person
- Almost 20% of respondents spend over half of the day interacting on virtual teams
- Only 22% of respondents received training to increase their productivity on virtual teams
- Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
- What about lost energy, efficiency and effectiveness, especially because your workforce is so spread out?
- Would you like to ‘tame the paper tiger’ and reduce so much needless paperwork?
- Have you ever been concerned about employees not following the rules, not taken by ‘out of sight, out of mind’ motto?
- Would you like to be able to more effectively spot problems, even when you are hundreds or thousands of miles away?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come join in as the instructor leads attendees through these important topics, and addresses key questions and answers to effectively improve team performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone.
- Boost productivity at every location
- Significantly cut down on paperwork
- Know off-site employees are following the rules, including home-office rules
- Spot problems even when you’re far away
- Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
- Stay In Touch – And Control – No Matter What
- Establish Quality-Minded Teams You Can Rely On
- Troubleshoot Off-Site Problems Like A Pro
Click here to view Seminar Brochure.