I am extending you the invitations for the live webinar on “Human Error Investigations, Root Cause Determination and Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA) Effectiveness” that we are hosting with Ijona Skills. If you are already registered, I apologize for the extra communication.
* Attending this Webinar qualifies for 1.5 SHRM credit.That may be counted toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM.
Date & Time:-Thursday, 1st March 2018 at 03:30-05:00 PM ET
Topic:–Understanding Human Error
This training would provide tools that can be implemented and used after this event. This includes practical tools. We will discuss human error categories, near root causes and root causes for these events. We will discuss latest trends in human error issues in the industry.
- Background on Human Error Phenomena
- Importance of Human Error Prevention/reduction
- Training and human error
- Facts about human error
- Human Error as the Root Cause
- What is Human Error
- How is Human Error controlled?
- Common mistakes: Memory failures, Overconfidence, We believe we are above average, Visual Detection, Vigilance Effectiveness.
- Types of error
- Human error rates and measurement
- Trending and tracking
- CAPA effectiveness
Dr. Ginette M. Collazo is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. She is Nine years ago she established Ginette M. Collazo, LLC. A USA based boutique consulting type that provides services in very specialized areas. Dr. Collazo is one of the few Human Error Reduction Experts in the world. Her firm created a methodology for human error investigations, root cause determination, CA-PA development, and effectiveness, and it as been implemented around the world. Ginette has also applied the methodology in complex scenarios and…read more