I am extending you the invitations for the live webinar on “Top Targets of Fed HIPAA Enforcers & Simple Steps to Take Control“ that we are hosting with Compliance Key. If you are already registered, I apologize for the extra communication.
I wanted to take a moment to highlight the key features of our webinars and the speaker delivering this session.
Topic:- Top Targets of Fed HIPAA Enforcers & Simple Steps to Take Control
Date & Time:- Wednesday, 14th March 2018 at 01:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Why should You attend this webinar?
Areas Covered in the Session:
This webinar for HIPAA Business Associates will cover HIPAA law that applies to Business Associates and the top HIPAA Compliance Priorities, broken into 5 steps needed for full HIPAA compliance:
- The HIPAA Compliance Official
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management – the basis of HIPAA Compliance broken down into its 3 basic parts and explained step-by-step.
- Understand and implement the interconnected Business Associate Security Rule and Privacy Rule Compliance responsibilities with appropriate Policies and Procedures.
- Learn how to investigate, assess and document Potential Breaches and if necessary, make notifications required by the Breach Notification Rule.
- Understand Business Associate Agreements with a Covered Entity and a Subcontractor Business Associate. Write your own Business Associate Agreement, recognize red flags, and avoid making your Subcontractor Business Associate your agent under the Federal Common Law of Agency by mistake.
Paul Hales is a Keynote Speaker at Compliance Key, Inc. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Columbia University Law School and is licensed to practice law before the Supreme Court of the United States. He is an expert on HIPAA Privacy, Security, Breach Noti?cation and Enforcement Rules with a national HIPAA consulting practice based in St. Louis. Paul is the author of all content in The HIPAA E-Tool, an Internet-based, Software as a Service product for health care providers and business associates…read more
Take a look at our webinar library:
If you have any questions, my line is always open.
Compliance Key Inc | Training made easy…
P: 717-208-8666 Ext: 100
This email and any attachments there to may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please click here to remove yourself from my mailing list.