I am extending you the invitations for the live webinar on “Leadership Development for Executive Assistants” that we are hosting with Ijona Skills. If you are already registered, I apologize for the extra communication.
I wanted to take a moment to highlight the key features of our webinars and the speaker delivering this session.
*Attending this Webinar qualifies for 1.5 SHRM credits.That may be counted toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification from SHRM.
Date & Time:- Wednesday, 21st March 2018 at 01:00-02:30 PM ET
Topic:- Leadership Development for Executive Assistants
Executive Assistants today are called on to perform duties will beyond the administrative. They need leadership skills to manage a wide range of executives, managers, and their complex activities. Some have a team of their own. They must be knowledgeable about the business, the strategies and goals of the organization and how these impact individuals and their teams. They must be master communicators with strong influence capabilities. They must be organized, efficient, and very professional. Learn to hone your existing knowledge and skills to perfection.
Why should you attend this webinar:
- Plan your career and enhance your performance
- Use your existing abilities to adapt to anyone’s work style
- Maximize your effectiveness and efficiency
- Make decisions more strategically
- Influence important decisions
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Planning and Thinking Strategically and Critically to Design Your Future
- Understanding Work-Style Preferences to Work with Others Productively
- Organizing Your Work Effectively and Efficiently
- Communicating Successfully with Anyone
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions with Great Precision
- Meeting Your Goals with Successful Influence Strategies
- Growing Your Career
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. Clients get bottom- and top-line results from our mentoring emphasizing all aspects of strategic planning and leadership; leadership, management, and team development, and implementing plans and organizational change Internationally recognized strategic planning and leadership expert; president of Advantage Leadership, Inc.; Ph.D., organizational development Author: Success Planning: A “How-To” Guide for Strategic Planning; Success Planning for Nonprofits; Evidence-Based Strategic Planning; Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Pl…read more
Take a look at our webinar library:
If you have any questions, my line is always open.
Ijona Skills | Last mile connect
P: 302-830-3132 Ext: 100
This email and any attachments there to may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, please click here to remove yourself from my mailing list.